Today we have added 3 new volumes, and 3 extended volumes, to Massachusetts: Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston Records, 1789-1920. Today’s additions are for the parish of St. Stephen in Boston. This update includes 600 pages, and over 25,000 searchable names.
At its inception, this church was known as St. John the Baptist. As the parish grew, it became St. Stephen’s after taking over the former New North Church building.
The three new volumes are:
• St. Stephen (Boston) Baptisms, 1900-1918
• St. Stephen (Boston) Baptisms, 1918-1920
• St. Stephen (Boston) Marriage Supplement, 1908-1913
The three expanded volumes have records added beyond 1900 and are:
• St. Stephen (Boston) Baptisms, 1900-1920
• St. Stephen (Boston) First Communions and Confirmations, 1875-1920
• St. Stephen (Boston) Marriages, 1872-1920
We’d like to thank our dedicated team of volunteers for their work on this, especially Sam Sturgis. If you would like to become part of the team working on rewarding genealogical projects, please contact Rachel Adams, Database Services Volunteer Coordinator via email at email@example.com.
Please note: This database is available to Individual-level and above NEHGS members only. Consider membership.